Chip mounter accessories CHINAMFG CHINAMFG Parts Vacuum Pump Maintenance Kit 40138045
|Product name||Juki CHINAMFG Parts Vacuum Pump Maintenance Kit 40138045|
|Usage||Juki placement machine Spare Part accessories|
|Package||Carton Box or wooden case|
|Payment||Paypal, Western Union, TT, L/C and etc.|
|Delivery||UPS, DHL, FedEx, express delivery, sea, and air transport.|
|Application||SMT PCBA Assembly Line, CHINAMFG placement machine spare parts accessories|
|Comprehensive product category for you to choose from|
|1||Placement machine feeder||13||LED pick and place machine|
|2||SMT placement machine||14||Wave soldering Machine|
|3||SMT AOI||15||SMT coating machine|
|4||SMT SPI||16||SMT cleaning machine|
|5||SMT stencil printer||17||SMT label mounter|
|6||SMT reflow oven||18||PCB cutting machine|
|7||SMT X-Ray||19||PCB laser machine|
|8||SMT feeder||20||PCB handling machine|
|9||SMT nozzle||21||SMT mounter|
|10||SMT digital camera||22||SMT accessories|
|11||SMT sensor||23||Placement machine accessories|
Welcome to consult.
Other CHINAMFG parts:
40046619 MOUSE HINGE
40046625 SWITCH PANEL R PRINT FIG
40046628 ROLLER XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. R
40046631 Z SLIDE BRACKET A
40046632 NOZZLE OUTER
40046637 MOUSE POCKET
40046642 MAGNETIC SCALE WIPER
40046643 CG2 GREASE
40046644 ZM RUBBER
40046647 JIG NOZZLE LNC JIG
40046648 CHINAMFG OFFSET BOSS(70)
40046649 CHINAMFG OFFSET BOSS(80)
405710 T3.5 JIG SPACER JIG
405711 T16.5 JIG SPACER JIG
40046680 COPLANARITY UNIT ASM
4057108 LINEAR_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._Y
4057109 CABLE BEAR Y
4057150 LINEAR_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._X
4057186 CABLE BEAR X
LNC HEAD ASM FX-3
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. S-A
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. S-B
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._PLATE_S-A
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._PLATE_S-B
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._J
PWB_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._IN-OUT
CONVEYOR BELT J
CONVEYOR BELT IN/OUT
4057136 XY DRV UNIT (EN) ASM
4057138 SAFETY UNIT BODY ASSY
4057139 POWER SUPPRY ASSY L(EN)
4057140 POWER SUPPRY ASSY R(EN)
457109 GAS SPRING
457172 TAPE_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.
457174 ROLLER_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.
457177 ROLLER_XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS._LL
4057189 CHINAMFG SW(F) ASM
4057194 F-KEYBOARD CABLE ASM
4057199 ETHER CONVERSION CABLE ASM
4057100 XY BEAR CABLE D ASM
4057102 ETHER-MAIN PCB ASM
4057104 ETHER-SLAVE PCB ASM
4057106 HEAD-MAIN PCB ASM
4057108 OCC A LIGHT PCB ASM
4057112 OCC C LIGHT PCB ASM
4057114 XY-RELAY PCB ASM
4057118 BASE-CARRY PCB ASM
4057120 OPERATION PCB FRONT ASM
4057122 POWER PCB ASM
4057124 ZT POWER PCB ASM
Packaging & Shipping
We use wooden case packaging, vacuum packaging, carton packaging, and other combinations
ensure that the goods will not be damaged during transportation.
ZheZheJiang nling Industrial Co., Ltd is focusing on the global Placement machine industry.
Our company is a high-end brand manufacturer of automatic AOI visual inspection equipment and a global supplier of CHINAMFG accessories, which integrates R & D, manufacturing, sales, and service. The company’s R & D team is composed of overseas and domestic senior VISION technical experts, has many years of R & D and manufacturing experience in the AOI visual inspection equipment industry, and the core technology has obtained a number of invention and application patents. At the same time, it also operates various brands of CHINAMFG whole-line equipment leasing business, CHINAMFG maintenance business, CHINAMFG accessories business.
1. Brand authentic guarantee
2. Customization is acceptable
3. Professional technical and sales team
4. Complete SMT brand and product support
5. Over 15 years experience, quality guarantee.
6. Full range of products, sufficient inventory, and fast delivery time
1. What products can you provide?
Placement Machine Feeder, CHINAMFG Placement Machine, CHINAMFG AOI, CHINAMFG SPI, CHINAMFG Stencil Printer, CHINAMFG Reflow Oven, CHINAMFG X-Ray, CHINAMFG Feeder, CHINAMFG Nozzle, LED Pick & Place Machine, Wave Soldering Machine, CHINAMFG Coating Machine, CHINAMFG Cleaning Machine, CHINAMFG Label Mounter, PCB Cutting Machine, PCB Laser Printer Machine, PCB Handling Machine, CHINAMFG Mounter Sales: Placement Machine, Placement Machine Accessories, CHINAMFG Accessories.
2. Can I get a sample? what is your MOQ?
Yes, the sample is available, our MOQ is 1 piece
3. How long will it take to deliver the goods?
About 1 to 7 working days.
4. What kinds of brands of parts can you provide?
We have Fuji, Juki, Yamaha, Samsung, Panasonic, Siemens, Universal, Hitachi, etc.
5. What is the warranty of CHINAMFG machine accessories?
We provide 6 months warranty on new accessories and 3 months on Second accessories, actual life depends on working and maintenance. If it can not work after newly received, free replacement would be sent immediately or refund
After Sales Service
24 hrs online, quick response, guaranteed warranty for you!
For more information, please visit our Official website
|After-sales Service:||24 Hrs Online|
|Speed:||Super High Speed|
|Certification:||RoHS, ISO, CE|
How Do You Maintain and Troubleshoot Vacuum Pumps?
Maintaining and troubleshooting vacuum pumps is essential to ensure their optimal performance and longevity. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Maintenance of Vacuum Pumps:
1. Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the pump to check for any signs of damage, leaks, or abnormal wear. Inspect the motor, belts, couplings, and other components for proper alignment and condition.
2. Lubrication: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication. Some vacuum pumps require regular oil changes or lubrication of moving parts. Ensure that the correct type and amount of lubricant are used.
3. Oil Level Check: Monitor the oil level in oil-sealed pumps and maintain it within the recommended range. Add or replace oil as necessary, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Filter Maintenance: Clean or replace filters regularly to prevent clogging and ensure proper airflow. Clogged filters can impair pump performance and increase energy consumption.
5. Cooling System: If the vacuum pump has a cooling system, inspect it regularly for cleanliness and proper functioning. Clean or replace cooling components as needed to prevent overheating.
6. Seals and Gaskets: Check the seals and gaskets for signs of wear or leakage. Replace any damaged or worn seals promptly to maintain airtightness.
7. Valve Maintenance: If the vacuum pump includes valves, inspect and clean them regularly to ensure proper operation and prevent blockages.
8. Vibration and Noise: Monitor the pump for excessive vibration or unusual noise, which may indicate misalignment, worn bearings, or other mechanical issues. Address these issues promptly to prevent further damage.
Troubleshooting Vacuum Pump Problems:
1. Insufficient Vacuum Level: If the pump is not achieving the desired vacuum level, check for leaks in the system, improper sealing, or worn-out seals. Inspect valves, connections, and seals for leaks and repair or replace as needed.
2. Poor Performance: If the pump is not providing adequate performance, check for clogged filters, insufficient lubrication, or worn-out components. Clean or replace filters, ensure proper lubrication, and replace worn parts as necessary.
3. Overheating: If the pump is overheating, check the cooling system for blockages or insufficient airflow. Clean or replace cooling components and ensure proper ventilation around the pump.
4. Excessive Noise or Vibration: Excessive noise or vibration may indicate misalignment, worn bearings, or other mechanical issues. Inspect and repair or replace damaged or worn parts. Ensure proper alignment and balance of rotating components.
5. Motor Issues: If the pump motor fails to start or operates erratically, check the power supply, electrical connections, and motor components. Test the motor using appropriate electrical testing equipment and consult an electrician or motor specialist if necessary.
6. Excessive Oil Consumption: If the pump is consuming oil at a high rate, check for leaks or other issues that may be causing oil loss. Inspect seals, gaskets, and connections for leaks and repair as needed.
7. Abnormal Odors: Unusual odors, such as a burning smell, may indicate overheating or other mechanical problems. Address the issue promptly and consult a technician if necessary.
8. Manufacturer Guidelines: Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for maintenance and troubleshooting specific to your vacuum pump model. Follow the prescribed maintenance schedule and seek professional assistance when needed.
By following proper maintenance procedures and promptly addressing any troubleshooting issues, you can ensure the reliable operation and longevity of your vacuum pump.
Can Vacuum Pumps Be Used in the Production of Solar Panels?
Yes, vacuum pumps are extensively used in the production of solar panels. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Solar panels, also known as photovoltaic (PV) panels, are devices that convert sunlight into electricity. The manufacturing process of solar panels involves several critical steps, many of which require the use of vacuum pumps. Vacuum technology plays a crucial role in ensuring the efficiency, reliability, and quality of solar panel production. Here are some key areas where vacuum pumps are utilized:
1. Silicon Ingot Production: The first step in solar panel manufacturing is the production of silicon ingots. These ingots are cylindrical blocks of pure crystalline silicon that serve as the raw material for solar cells. Vacuum pumps are used in the Czochralski process, which involves melting polycrystalline silicon in a quartz crucible and then slowly pulling a single crystal ingot from the molten silicon. Vacuum pumps create a controlled environment by removing impurities and preventing contamination during the crystal growth process.
2. Wafering: After the silicon ingots are produced, they undergo wafering, where the ingots are sliced into thin wafers. Vacuum pumps are used in wire saws to create a low-pressure environment that helps to cool and lubricate the cutting wire. The vacuum also assists in removing the silicon debris generated during the slicing process, ensuring clean and precise cuts.
3. Solar Cell Production: Vacuum pumps play a significant role in various stages of solar cell production. Solar cells are the individual units within a solar panel that convert sunlight into electricity. Vacuum pumps are used in the following processes:
– Diffusion: In the diffusion process, dopants such as phosphorus or boron are introduced into the silicon wafer to create the desired electrical properties. Vacuum pumps are utilized in the diffusion furnace to create a controlled atmosphere for the diffusion process and remove any impurities or gases that may affect the quality of the solar cell.
– Deposition: Thin films of materials such as anti-reflective coatings, passivation layers, and electrode materials are deposited onto the silicon wafer. Vacuum pumps are used in various deposition techniques like physical vapor deposition (PVD) or chemical vapor deposition (CVD) to create the necessary vacuum conditions for precise and uniform film deposition.
– Etching: Etching processes are employed to create the desired surface textures on the solar cell, which enhance light trapping and improve efficiency. Vacuum pumps are used in plasma etching or wet etching techniques to remove unwanted material or create specific surface structures on the solar cell.
4. Encapsulation: After the solar cells are produced, they are encapsulated to protect them from environmental factors such as moisture and mechanical stress. Vacuum pumps are used in the encapsulation process to create a vacuum environment, ensuring the removal of air and moisture from the encapsulation materials. This helps to achieve proper bonding and prevents the formation of bubbles or voids, which could degrade the performance and longevity of the solar panel.
5. Testing and Quality Control: Vacuum pumps are also utilized in testing and quality control processes during solar panel production. For example, vacuum systems can be used for leak testing to ensure the integrity of the encapsulation and to detect any potential defects or leaks in the panel assembly. Vacuum-based measurement techniques may also be employed for assessing the electrical characteristics and efficiency of the solar cells or panels.
In summary, vacuum pumps are integral to the production of solar panels. They are used in various stages of the manufacturing process, including silicon ingot production, wafering, solar cell production (diffusion, deposition, and etching), encapsulation, and testing. Vacuum technology enables precise control, contamination prevention, and efficient processing, contributing to the production of high-quality and reliable solar panels.
What Is a Vacuum Pump, and How Does It Work?
A vacuum pump is a mechanical device used to create and maintain a vacuum or low-pressure environment within a closed system. Here’s a detailed explanation:
A vacuum pump operates on the principle of removing gas molecules from a sealed chamber, reducing the pressure inside the chamber to create a vacuum. The pump accomplishes this through various mechanisms and techniques, depending on the specific type of vacuum pump. Here are the basic steps involved in the operation of a vacuum pump:
1. Sealed Chamber:
The vacuum pump is connected to a sealed chamber or system from which air or gas molecules need to be evacuated. The chamber can be a container, a pipeline, or any other enclosed space.
2. Inlet and Outlet:
The vacuum pump has an inlet and an outlet. The inlet is connected to the sealed chamber, while the outlet may be vented to the atmosphere or connected to a collection system to capture or release the evacuated gas.
3. Mechanical Action:
The vacuum pump creates a mechanical action that removes gas molecules from the chamber. Different types of vacuum pumps use various mechanisms for this purpose:
– Positive Displacement Pumps: These pumps physically trap gas molecules and remove them from the chamber. Examples include rotary vane pumps, piston pumps, and diaphragm pumps.
– Momentum Transfer Pumps: These pumps use high-speed jets or rotating blades to transfer momentum to gas molecules, pushing them out of the chamber. Examples include turbomolecular pumps and diffusion pumps.
– Entrapment Pumps: These pumps capture gas molecules by adsorbing or condensing them on surfaces or in materials within the pump. Cryogenic pumps and ion pumps are examples of entrainment pumps.
4. Gas Evacuation:
As the vacuum pump operates, it creates a pressure differential between the chamber and the pump. This pressure differential causes gas molecules to move from the chamber to the pump’s inlet.
5. Exhaust or Collection:
Once the gas molecules are removed from the chamber, they are either exhausted into the atmosphere or collected and processed further, depending on the specific application.
6. Pressure Control:
Vacuum pumps often incorporate pressure control mechanisms to maintain the desired level of vacuum within the chamber. These mechanisms can include valves, regulators, or feedback systems that adjust the pump’s operation to achieve the desired pressure range.
7. Monitoring and Safety:
Vacuum pump systems may include sensors, gauges, or indicators to monitor the pressure levels, temperature, or other parameters. Safety features such as pressure relief valves or interlocks may also be included to protect the system and operators from overpressure or other hazardous conditions.
It’s important to note that different types of vacuum pumps have varying levels of vacuum they can achieve and are suitable for different pressure ranges and applications. The choice of vacuum pump depends on factors such as the required vacuum level, gas composition, pumping speed, and the specific application’s requirements.
In summary, a vacuum pump is a device that removes gas molecules from a sealed chamber, creating a vacuum or low-pressure environment. The pump accomplishes this through mechanical actions, such as positive displacement, momentum transfer, or entrapment. By creating a pressure differential, the pump evacuates gas from the chamber, and the gas is either exhausted or collected. Vacuum pumps play a crucial role in various industries, including manufacturing, research, and scientific applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-27