GPC4 series high pressure gear pump
- Detailed introduction
● GPC4 seriesGear pump
The GPC4 series gear pump is a high-pressure external gear pump introduced by our company from the American Vickers Company.The working pressure can be as high as 25MPa, the displacement is 20～80ml/r, and the speed range is 700～3000/min.The pump adopts a front cover, a pump body, and a rear cover that are extruded from high-strength aluminum alloy, and adopts a floating side plate that can compensate for the axial gap and a DU bearing structure with high load-bearing capacity.It has the characteristics of high pressure, wide speed range, high volumetric efficiency, reliable work, light weight and long service life. GPC4 series pump shaft extension has eight connections in metric system and inch system, and flange stop has four connections in metric system and inch system, and can be composed of single pump, double pump, triple pump, and four pump.Mainly used in the hydraulic system of construction machinery, mining machinery and lifting and transporting machinery.After years of mass production and continuous improvement, it has become a leading product of the company.It is widely used in construction machinery, mining machinery, lifting and transporting machinery and large and medium-sized hydraulic systems, especially used in the maintenance of imported construction machinery, mining machinery, lifting and transporting machinery, and imported and domestic hydraulic systems.
The URL of this article: http://www.sccjyy.cn/product/556.html
- In which industries are hydraulic cylinders commonly used
- How long can the gear pump of the hydraulic system work? From what aspects can it be analyzed?
- Caring for employees, caring for health and long-term solution, organizing all employees to conduct health examinations
- Hydraulic gear pump fault repair, bring you up knowledge
- Analysis of Causes of Common Gear Pump Bearing Failures
- The gear pump output flow is not enough, the solution to the pressure can not go up
- How to improve the efficiency of gear pumps?