1) High stress, Massive air volume, Reduced sounds,Light-weight excess weight
2) Housings are made of precision casting AL alloy that make the blower human body lightweight.
three) Motor is developed based mostly on I.E.C specifications (>1HP) with totally-enclosed admirer-cooled and aluminum alloy body.
Special bearing design helps make it appropriate for lengthy time of running.
4) Unique admirer blade layout achieves high strain, big air quantity, lengthy support life and low sounds.
RB,three features of high temperature resistance’s high pressure blower :
one. The cyclic temperature in the housing can meet 200ºC at maximum
two. A small number of steam can be circulated in the shell
3.Gases containing a small amount of dust can be circulated in the shell
Packing & Cargo
Product sales Team
Patents & Certificates
Q1. What is OuGuan model blower?
Since 2009 we have experienced the model identify of OuGuan for the CZPT technology of our blowers.
Q2. What services you can give?
1) Focus on air blowers industry for 15 years, can offer innovative strategies assist.
2) Professional following-product sales support crew with 24 hours support can make you without worries driving.
3) Enough inventory can meet your quick need.
4) Up to eighteen months good quality ensure of goods, you can rest confident to use.
5) Housings are produced of precision casting AL alloy that make the products seem higher grade and atmosphere at visual appeal,
and the strategies direct 3-5 several years in air blower business.
6) CZPT have got 3C and CE certificates.
Q3. How do you make certain your goods high quality?
We are a specialist and exclusive manufacturer of air blowers in Guandong province, China.
We have entire established of manufacturing equipment in blower sector and full QC inspection system.
This fall. In purchase to advise the ideal item to you, you should aid validate the following information:
1) The software of the blower
2) The complex parameter prerequisite
3) Buy quantity
4) Specific merchandise demands, these kinds of as modifying the route of outlet, special voltage demands, etc.