2X Dual-Stage Rotary Series Vacuum Pump:
2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump, is in dual-stage structure, the high-pressure stage and low-pressure stage, and its inlet is connected with the vacuum equipment. The pump technical parameters: 6×10-2pa. As required by users, a vacuum booster pump can be added, and take this pump as the pre-stage pump, to boost the pump draw force, and you will obtain a higher vacuum degree when you use this pump for gas withdrawal. The pump is suitable for metallurgy, chemical, optical power supply vacuum.
1- Compact structure
2- Easy to work
3- Double-stage direct connection structure
4- Using metal scraper ·
5- Can be matched with precision instruments Wide range of applications.
2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum Pump Condition :
l. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump is the basic equipment, and it is widely used in electronic elements and appliances manufacture, vacuum drying, filtering, soaking, welding.
2. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump, work in temperature 5ºC~40ºC.
3. 2X dual-stage rotary series vacuum pump inlet continuous-time shall not exceed 3min.
1. Check the oil level, it is advisable to fill the oil to the center of the oil mark when the pump is stopped. If it is too low, the exhaust valve cannot act as an oil seal and affect the degree of vacuum. If it is too high, it may cause fuel injection when starting to open to the atmosphere. During operation, the oil level has increased, which is a normal phenomenon. Oil production Use the clean vacuum pump oil of the specified brand and add it from the oil filling hole. After refueling, the screw plug should be screwed on. The oil should be filtered to prevent debris from entering and blocking the oil holes.
2. The 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump can be started at 1 time under the atmosphere or any vacuum degree. If the pump port is connected with a solenoid valve, it should act at the same time as the pump.
3. When the ambient temperature is too high, the temperature of the oil will rise, the viscosity will drop, and the saturated vapor pressure will increase, which will cause the ultimate vacuum to drop, especially the total pressure measured with a thermocouple. Such as strengthening ventilation and heat dissipation, or improving pump oil performance, the ultimate vacuum can be improved.
4. Check that the ultimate vacuum of the 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump is based on the compression mercury vacuum gauge. If the gauge is fully pre-pumped, the pump temperature is stable, and the pump port is directly connected to the gauge. It will reach within 30 minutes of operation. Ultimate vacuum. The value measured by the total pressure gauge is related to the error of the pump oil, the vacuum gauge, and the gauge. Sometimes the error can be very large and can only be used as a reference.
5. If the relative humidity is high, or the pumped gas contains more condensable steam, the gas ballast valve should be opened after the pumped container is connected, and the gas ballast valve should be closed after 20-40 minutes of operation. Before stopping the pump, the gas ballast valve can be opened for 30-minute no-load movement to extend the life of the pump oil.
6. Oil selection for 2XZ rotary vane vacuum pump: The viscosity of the pump oil affects the starting power and the ultimate vacuum of the pump. When the viscosity is high, it is beneficial to the vacuum degree, but the starting power is larger. The saturated vapor pressure of the oil at the pump temperature will affect the ultimate total pressure of the pump, the lower the better.
|Motor power (KW)||0.37||0.55||1.1||1.5||3||5.5|
|Temperature rise (ºC)||≤40|
|Inlet diameter (mm)||18||25||40||40||65||80|
|rotation speed (r/min)||450||590||420|
|Oil capacity (L)||0.7||1.0||2.0||2.8||3.0||4.2|
|Cooling mode||Natural cooling||Water cooling||Natural cooling||Water cooling|
|Cooling water (L/min)||–||>0.5||–||>0.8||>1||>2|
Borra Technology Co., Ltd.
Borra Technology co., Ltd., founded in 1995, owns a top-rank design, production, sales, and service team, and modern production lines, to manufacture various self-priming pumps, movable diesel pumps, diesel Self-Priming dirt drain pumps, diesel fire pumps units, diesel mini-pumps.
1. One year or 1000 working hours guarantee of the whole machine except for wear parts;
2. Technical support by email the whole day;
3. Calling service;
4. User’s manual available;
5. Installation guide for clients from both China and abroad;
6. Maintenance and replacement service;
Q1: Are you a reliable company?
A1: Bora is located in Wenzu, a beautiful city in ZHangZhoug Province, China. we have many years of manufacturing experience,
we can supply all types of fire protection solutions, Drainage and sewage solution, and other pump products.
We have an independent factory and trade office.
Q2: how to deliver the portable diesel water pump
A2: We can offer our equipment by containers or bulk ship.
Q3: How to pay for the portable Diesel water pump?
A3: We can accept T/T, L/C and soon
Q4: why choose CZPT company?
A4: We have an independent factory and foreign trade office. so we can design high-quality portable generators
and water pumps according to clients requirements and our price is reasonable.
If you are interested in our products or have any questions about our products, we are very honored to serve you.
|Impeller Number:||Single-Stage Pump|
|Working Pressure:||Middle Pressure Pump|
Basic knowledge of vacuum pump
A vacuum pump is a device that draws gas molecules from a sealed volume and maintains a partial vacuum. Its main job is to create a relative vacuum within a given volume or volumes. There are many types of vacuum pumps. This article will describe how they work, their types, and their applications.
How it works
A vacuum pump is a mechanical device that removes gas from a system by applying it to a higher pressure than the surrounding atmosphere. The working principle of the vacuum pump is based on the principle of gas transfer and entrapment. Vacuum pumps can be classified according to their vacuum level and the number of molecules that can be removed per cubic centimeter of space. In medium to high vacuum, viscous flow occurs when gas molecules collide with each other. Increasing the vacuum causes molecular or transitional flow.
A vacuum pump has several components that make it a versatile tool. One of the main components is the motor, which consists of a rotor and a stator. The rotor and stator contain coils that generate a magnetic field when excited. Both parts must be mounted on a base that supports the weight of the pump. There is also an oil drain that circulates oil throughout the system for lubrication and cooling purposes.
Another type of vacuum pump is the liquid ring vacuum pump. It works by positioning the impeller above or below the blades. Liquid ring pumps can also adjust the speed of the impeller. However, if you plan to use this type of pump, it is advisable to consult a specialist.
Vacuum pumps work by moving gas molecules to areas of higher or lower pressure. As the pressure decreases, the removal of the molecules becomes more difficult. Industrial vacuum systems require pumps capable of operating in the 1 to 10-6 Torr range.
There are different types of vacuum pumps. They are used in many different applications, such as laboratories. The main purpose of these pumps is to remove air or gas molecules from the vacuum chamber. Different types of pumps use different techniques to achieve this. Some types of pumps use positive displacement, while others use liquid ring, molecular transfer, and entrapment techniques.
Some of these pumps are used in industrial processes, including making vacuum tubes, CRTs, electric lights, and semiconductor processing. They are also used in motor vehicles to power hydraulic components and aircraft. The gyroscope is usually controlled by these pumps. In some cases, they are also used in medical settings.
How a vacuum pump works depends on the type of gas being pumped. There are three main types: positive displacement, negative displacement, and momentum transfer. Depending on the type of lubrication, these principles can be further divided into different types of pumps. For example, dry vacuum pumps are less sensitive to gases and vapors.
Another type of vacuum pump is called a rotary vane pump. This type of pump has two main components, the rotor and the vacuum chamber. These pumps work by rotating moving parts against the pump casing. The mating surfaces of rotary pumps are designed with very small clearances to prevent fluid leakage to the low pressure side. They are suitable for vacuum applications requiring low pulsation and high continuous flow. However, they are not suitable for use with grinding media.
There are many types of vacuum pumps and it is important to choose the right one for your application. The type of pump depends on the needs and purpose of the system. The larger ones can work continuously, and the smaller ones are more suitable for intermittent use.
Vacuum pumps are used in a variety of industrial and scientific processes. For example, they are used in the production of vacuum tubes, CRTs, and electric lamps. They are also used in semiconductor processing. Vacuum pumps are also used as mechanical supports for other equipment. For example, there may be multiple vacuum pumps on the engine of a motor vehicle that powers the hydraulic components of an aircraft. In addition, they are often used in fusion research.
The most common type of vacuum pump used in the laboratory is the rotary vane pump. It works by directing airflow through a series of rotating blades in a circular housing. As the blades pass through the casing, they remove gas from the cavity and create a vacuum. Rotary pumps are usually single or double-stage and can handle pressures between 10 and 6 bar. It also has a high pumping speed.
Vacuum pumps are also used to fabricate solar cells on wafers. This involves a range of processes including doping, diffusion, dry etching, plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, and bulk powder generation. These applications depend on the type of vacuum pump used in the process, and the vacuum pump chosen should be designed for the environment.
While there are several types of vacuum pumps available, their basic working principles remain the same. Each has different functions and capacities, depending on the type of vacuum. Generally divided into positive displacement pump, rotary vane pump, liquid ring pump, and molecular delivery pump.
The party responsible for general maintenance and repairs is the Principal Investigator (PI). Agknxs must be followed and approved by the PI and other relevant laboratory personnel. The Agknx provides guidelines for routine maintenance of vacuum pump equipment. Agknxs are not intended to replace detailed routine inspections of vacuum pump equipment, which should be performed by certified/qualified service personnel. If the device fails, the user should contact PI or RP for assistance.
First, check the vacuum pump for any loose parts. Make sure the inlet and outlet pressure gauges are open. When the proper pressure is shown, open the gate valve. Also, check the vacuum pump head and flow. Flow and head should be within the range indicated on the label. Bearing temperature should be within 35°F and maximum temperature should not exceed 80°F. The vacuum pump bushing should be replaced when it is severely worn.
If the vacuum pump has experienced several abnormal operating conditions, a performance test should be performed. Results should be compared to reference values to identify abnormalities. To avoid premature pump failure, a systematic approach to predictive maintenance is essential. This is a relatively new area in the semiconductor industry, but leading semiconductor companies and major vacuum pump suppliers have yet to develop a consistent approach.
A simplified pump-down test method is proposed to evaluate the performance of vacuum pumps. The method includes simulated aeration field tests and four pump performance indicators. Performance metrics are evaluated under gas-loaded, idle, and gas-load-dependent test conditions.
The total cost of a vacuum pump consists of two main components: the initial investment and ongoing maintenance costs. The latter is the most expensive component, as it consumes about four to five times the initial investment. Therefore, choosing a more energy-efficient model is a good way to reduce the total system cost and payback period.
The initial cost of a vacuum pump is about $786. Oil-lubricated rotary vane pumps are the cheapest, while oil-free rotary vane pumps are slightly more expensive. Non-contact pumps also cost slightly more. The cost of a vacuum pump is not high, but it is a factor that needs careful consideration.
When choosing a vacuum pump, it is important to consider the type of gas being pumped. Some pumps are only suitable for pumping air, while others are designed to pump helium. Oil-free air has a different pumping rate profile than air. Therefore, you need to consider the characteristics of the medium to ensure that the pump meets your requirements. The cost of a vacuum pump can be much higher than the purchase price, as the daily running and maintenance costs can be much higher.
Lubricated vacuum pumps tend to be more durable and less expensive, but they may require more maintenance. Maintenance costs will depend on the type of gas that needs to be pumped. Lighter gases need to be pumped slowly, while heavier gases need to be pumped faster. The maintenance level of a vacuum pump also depends on how often it needs to be lubricated.
Diaphragm vacuum pumps require regular maintenance and oil changes. The oil in the diaphragm pump should be changed every 3000 hours of use. The pump is also resistant to chemicals and corrosion. Therefore, it can be used in acidic and viscous products.
editor by CX 2023-11-12